Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Gramma Bay

The "gramma loving" continued last week. As Gramma Eyestone boarded her flight to Arizona Gramma Bay arrived from Utah.



Rowan had a lot to tell both Grammas. I think we are going to have to have them come often for visits with Rowan.



Both Grammas were a lot of help to me and their visits were really appreciated.


A friend of mine found these cute socks for Rowan at a consignment shop. Apparently they are a high end baby item that I had never heard of before they were given to me. Rowan has several pairs in various colors. They are the only socks she doesn't kick off her feet. Dad is worried that this means his little girl already has expensive taste.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

hi, grandma bay!
rowan is GORGEOUS.
and nate: in AP physics yesterday we were talking about fluid flow, and we learned about transischemic attacks. cool.

Wed Feb 14, 01:01:00 PM PST  
Blogger Annette said...

She's darling! And Grandma Bay's pretty cute, too.

I am a fan of expensive baby socks for the very reasons you list. (I am also a fan of getting them secondhand.) The cheap ones shrink and stretch and never stay on their feet anyway.

Thu Feb 15, 11:56:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home