When surgeons hurry...
There is nothing that makes an anesthesiologist happier than a fast surgeon (unless it is a surgeon who has no complications with his or her patients, or is pleasant). Today I worked with great surgeons. Actually, they weren't especially fast, but, for some reason, the scheduling office had scheduled a 45 minute case to last 3 1/2 hours. As the case did only last 45 minutes, we were done early, and I was able to come home for lunch.
Well, I lied. As it turns out, coming home for lunch makes an anesthesiologist even happier than a fast surgeon. Also, chocolates at lunch makes us really happy.
4 Comments:
Home for lunch! How wonderful.
mmm... chocolates...
do nieces who love AP chemistry make anesthesiologists happy?
Nieces who love chemistry make anesthesiologists very happy, but nieces who love their anesthesiologist uncles and make them chocolate chip cookies using carbon based structures from the periodic table make them even happier still.
roger that.
Post a Comment
<< Home